Lead back of house at Mitchells & Butlers

Essex
April 2020

7.1/10

I am currently a lead back of house in the kitchen i work, the kitchen manager is the district AKM so he is away doing district work most days of the week, if he is not present in the business then i am in charge of the kitchen.

I have learnt alot in the 3.5 years working for the company.

I enjoy skills days at watford where we get to cook alot of classic dishes from scratch, something we do not get to do in our businesses.

Very organized. Everything is well planned way ahead. If you are unable to attend classes then you can reschedule.

Not that much to be honest, since i have started i have not recieved any sort of support from my GM, but a lot from my KM.

They are always there when you need them if you have the right Trainer, i unfortunately had a very unreliable trainer and could never get hold of him.

I have learned alot from the programme and i can take the knowledge with me wherever i go.

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

Great company if you want to develop in any role.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

A great company with alot of perks and benefits