1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently a lead back of house in the kitchen i work, the kitchen manager is the district AKM so he is away doing district work most days of the week, if he is not present in the business then i am in charge of the kitchen.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt alot in the 3.5 years working for the company.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy skills days at watford where we get to cook alot of classic dishes from scratch, something we do not get to do in our businesses.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organized. Everything is well planned way ahead. If you are unable to attend classes then you can reschedule.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not that much to be honest, since i have started i have not recieved any sort of support from my GM, but a lot from my KM.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
They are always there when you need them if you have the right Trainer, i unfortunately had a very unreliable trainer and could never get hold of him.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have learned alot from the programme and i can take the knowledge with me wherever i go.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Great company if you want to develop in any role.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
A great company with alot of perks and benefits