assistant manager at Mitchells & Butlers

Reading
April 2020

Assistant manager. Opening and closing the business safely. Leading and developing the team. Managing the shift so things run smoothly. Recruiting new team members. General daily admin/due diligence.

Yes, my apprenticeship has helped me focus on weaknesses such as data analysis.

Its great, I have a new trainer too who is super helpful.

Very well. It is clear what I have to do.

Enough. If I ask for help I always get it. Sometimes it is difficult have my hours for meetings paid.

As much as I need.

It helps me look at the bigger picture of what I am doing and to thing of better ways of doing things.

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

I have found my time with everyone I work with great. I get left alone to do my job however if I need support I only have to ask once.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

You must be able to cope with fast pace and unexpected changes.