1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
look after cash and stocks, delegate tasks to teams make sure everyone’s happy and we have the right stocks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have done many workshops to gain more knowledge in the business
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It’s great, my tutor is fab. Very helpful and always there if I need help on anything
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not much to be very honest
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps me gain more knowledge on the business and looks deeper into it
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Good place to work, and it’s a goof way to move up the ladder to gain experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
You can be anyone, they give you lots of training and help where it is needed