1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to serve behind the bar and occasionally take food out to customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes my people skills have developed
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots... always there if I needed them
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
As much as I needed
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
A lot better it gave me an insight of my job
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes I help out at a local entertainment company
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
They are a great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Just be yourself