1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily tasks and projects to take part in, opportunities to participate in out of office activities and given real responsibilities, not just what is normally thought of apprenticeships. Every day is different
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt many things from being on the job and on day release at college. My job has taught me how to behave in an office environment and the college has taught the theory side of it.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoy most aspects of the job, as in every job there are some tasks that aren't the best but on the whole it's a great opportunity.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
made to feel important within the organisation, given a lot of responsibility, basically undergraduate positions and people listen to your input, not just a job where you make coffee like some people perceive apprenticeships.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
good course at college however some teachers do not get the work back on time, sent some work off in January, and it's now September and i have not received any information on it at all.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Mentors have been provided, HR team accessible if there's an issue and we have a contact in HR who deals with anything that's wrong. Adecco also a big help and offer support as well.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
all costs met with salary, reasonable amount of money for age and get bonus incentives as well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many opportunities outside of the office, this could be due to the department i'm in.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Make sure you are confident in the interviewing process etc and don't wear a T-shirt to the interview