Project control apprentice at AWE

Basingstoke
April 2020

Connect with AWE

I am in a planning placement where I will go on to a software and help plan for the projects we have at our company.

Yes I have learnt many new skills, while working at AWE even coming down to stuff like working better in a team.

I am really enjoying my programme and hoping to stay here for a long time.

Imagine yourself working at AWE

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 16 roles at AWE

I feel like our programme has been structured very well considering it’s only the second year the course has been running.

I receive a lot of support and I know my line manager and mentor are they whenever I need them.

A good amount he is there most of the time when I need he’s help.

Yes I believe the stuff we are learning from our training provider has helped me massively while in the work place.

Yes there are things you can get involved in so in some teams every fortnight on a Friday they will to our for a team meal.

9a. Would you recommend AWE to a friend?

I would recommend AWE because it’s a great place to work, loads of great people and it’s a really interesting place.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to AWE?

Just be confident in yourself and make sure your honest.