1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Proficient IT skills and business communication.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Study days and mentoring.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Regular face to face meetings.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Paramount to my role.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Office 5 a side for me.
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Excellent platform to start a career with a large company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Ask questions, be honest.