1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I now handle a smaller portfolio of client, ensuring their employee insurance schemes are running smoothly on the admin side whilst I train to advise.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I have learnt many new skills in Team working, communication and Leadership skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy it.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The time frames of the programme are stuck to very well and good training it provided for by Aon. The training provider could vary greatly in response times which proved difficult. However, help was received in the end.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive lots of support from Aon.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Other than the varying response times we received lots of support like workshops and regular one to ones.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The qualification has given me more familiarity with the finance side of insurance.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, Aon hoest many networking events.
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
It's a great place to work and take the first steps in building a career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Be prepared to learn a lot in a short time.