1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I answer client quieries via the telephone, email and face to face. I assist with taking bids, catalouge requests and online sales.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt so many new skills including language I use both written and verbally and a wide range of knowledge in the art sector
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved my apprenticeship programme. I found the provided wasn't very organised towards the end of my apprenticeship though
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Christie's side of the apprenticeship is excellent. You learn so much off - the job training it's great. The apprentice side does lack some organisation though.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support both from my line manager and peers. They were all extremly helpful!
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The support was limited towards the end. i found the revision pack wasn't very useful and I experienced a lot of issues with my exam.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel like I've learn more about my oragnisation as a whole. However, it was very similar to Business Studies A level.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I'm part of the Victoria Social Committee where we arrange lots of fun activities. I'm also part of the Wellness Committee too.
9a. Would you recommend Christie's to a friend?
It's an amzing company to work for. They value their employees a lot and care about your progression. The training avilable to develop is endless
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Christie's?
Be confident, show passion and smile! They want a friendly person to be a part of the company!