Client Service Apprentice at Christie's

April 2020

8.2/10

I answer client quieries via the telephone, email and face to face. I assist with taking bids, catalouge requests and online sales.

I've learnt so many new skills including language I use both written and verbally and a wide range of knowledge in the art sector

I loved my apprenticeship programme. I found the provided wasn't very organised towards the end of my apprenticeship though

Christie's side of the apprenticeship is excellent. You learn so much off - the job training it's great. The apprentice side does lack some organisation though.

I received a lot of support both from my line manager and peers. They were all extremly helpful!

The support was limited towards the end. i found the revision pack wasn't very useful and I experienced a lot of issues with my exam.

I feel like I've learn more about my oragnisation as a whole. However, it was very similar to Business Studies A level.

I'm part of the Victoria Social Committee where we arrange lots of fun activities. I'm also part of the Wellness Committee too.

9a. Would you recommend Christie's to a friend?

It's an amzing company to work for. They value their employees a lot and care about your progression. The training avilable to develop is endless

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Christie's?

Be confident, show passion and smile! They want a friendly person to be a part of the company!