1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
at the moment my job role is to attend college, learn and do my coursework.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
To a large extent
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it has been poorly organised by the college, but we are still able to easily finish the course
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
lots, they provide the education and learning resources (but it could be more)
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
i dont know
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend?
it is a good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens?
make yourself very presentable and make sure you are truly interested in your job role.