1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Having fun & earning money!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes everyday !
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots & lots
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, sports & social
9a. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?
Great work culture
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills?
Be prepared for your interview. Learn lots about the company and its unique culture