1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Manage cluster of services for schools. leadership and Line management of teams
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed leadership skills as well as finance and accountancy skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Found the course ver rewarding and I’m pleased I did it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Didn’t feel it at times but that is due to the course being in its infancy
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Some support although not much time could be given up by employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Lots of support available and they were focussed on getting the very best out of you.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My qualification has given me confidence in my abilities
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Stockport council to a friend?
Despite issues with leadership sometimes many managers and senior leaders are there for the right reasons and it makes you feel you are doing a worth while job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Stockport council?
Work hard and do everything you do for the residents