senior software engineer at Fujitsu

Birmingham
March 2020

Connect with Fujitsu

8.5/10

Software development, analysis, design, test

Reskilled, basically a refresh of my current skillsets

Very much. Mostly valid & useful

Imagine yourself working at Fujitsu

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Fujitsu

Overall, very well structured; the complexity comes from balancing the MSc aspect with the apprenticeship in the workplace.

In terms of time, all is well. In terms of matching the apprenticeship with ongoing business demands, that's more difficult.

Pretty good. I think they get a little impatient with my lack of understanding the apprenticeship program material, especially if I have a lot of support to do.

From the aspect of learning technical skills, couldn't be happier. The less technical aspects, struggle to apply them in some ways.

With a family, kids, no time.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?

The people, the opportunities.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?

I would say to get in on the ground floor and work hard, actively seek out opportunities and be visible and active.