1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Business administrator, booking meetings and booking conferences and hotels. lease with external and internal contacts and answer the phone and take notes.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot on Microsoft packages! how to hold myself in a meeting and how to take minutes. How to take messages on the phone.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Amec Foster Wheeler?
Yes everyone makes me feel like I'm wanted and used
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Excellent. They had everything ready, computers set up and the account ready to log into. email ready and phone and pass ready for us.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not much at all. College tutor wont reply to me but that isn't the fault of the company.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads! If I need help with anything I can ask her and she'll help me if she can
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Amec Foster Wheeler to a friend?
Always want to further their employees and really friendly group
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amec Foster Wheeler?
Be confident in the interview and look smart. know exactly what a business admin does