1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Booking meetings and doing information input. safety moments project and interacting with both internal and external
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many software skills on MS. How to hold myself in a meeting
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My team is excellent really welcoming. the company always wants to forward you and the work keeps me busy all day so that's excellent
4. How valued do you feel by Amec Foster Wheeler?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
They had everything in place, profile working computer in place, pass ready, email set up
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not too much from the college, won't reply to my emails
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Excellent, I can ask my line manager and she'll help me if she can
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Amec Foster Wheeler to a friend?
You are the function that keeps other functions running, and this is a brilliant company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amec Foster Wheeler?
Look for a business that wants to further you, know what a business admin does and be confident talking to the interviewers