1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Rectify problems that arise with vehicles Prepare a car to go out for a loan Carry out various jobs like PDI’s
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to correctly follow service box and procedures for repairs More efficient ways to rectify faults on vehicles
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme, it’s very welcoming and everyone’s friendly
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, good practical tests also
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a fair amount of support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I can ask any questions or queries to a trainer
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I helps out a lot as when we do a practical, I know how to carry out a specific procedure with confidence
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
None that I know of
9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
Great company to work for They take good care of you The brand is known almost worldwide
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Be confident Enjoy it
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!