1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in project management. 1) owning the project governance process 2) chairing and organising meeting 3) Minutes 4) Run Daily MI
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
acheived PMQ and Agile Project Management (foundation) Conducting Operational risk assessments Presenting Managing budgets
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
personally, the programme has been satisfactory. i have worked on 4 projects so far. some more organised than others. Overall a decent experience.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite well structured
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support is available from all avenues. From the apprenticeship provider, to the Project and Business area
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Good support. All projects i've worked on have been willing to allow me time in the week to complete necessary work to complete my apprenticeship.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Not very well. the qualification is great in theory, but in reality, i learnt on the job. The work is too varied for a single qualification to adequately prepare you.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, End of year parties, 2020 was a 5 course meal cruise on the thames. Christmas parties Casual outings
9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
the Pay is decent if you are starting out in your career Supportive management relatively relaxed when compared with other banks
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
understand the santander behaviours commercial awareness think about impact of COVID-19 on the banking sector, specifically branches
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!