Body Shop Administrator at PSA Group

West Midlands
January 2015

I currently work in the Body Shop as a Business Apprentice. My main roles include learning how to estimate damaged vehicles, ordering the correct parts, raising job cards and invoicing the jobs when complete keeping an up to date record of the jobs we have got using new software.

I am constantly learning new skills every day, useful life skills such as people skills or new formulas for excell. I also keep updated with the product knowledge which is important.

I thoroughly enjoy my programme, it is such a good opportunity to gain experience in all of the relevant areas.

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

What makes the job so nice is the fact that all of the staff are so friendly and helpful, and they always show appriciation when you work hard.

We often meet up as a group which is great as we support one another.

I have a one-to-one with my assessor every 12 weeks. I am set work to complete and if I need any help then I don't hesitate to contact my assessor.

My manager and the team in HR are excellent. They will always support me and guide me with any problems.

The salary is really good, especially for an apprenticeship.

I have also now had the opportunity to get involved with another department which has given me the opportunity to explore the company. I often get involved with various projects around the company for both brands.

9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?

It is such a successful programme.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?

It is important that you prepare yourself. You should really have some knowledge of PSA. You need to put 110% into it, hard work does pay off.