1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm Kitchen manager from 2008.My responsibility its manage people,counting stock every Monday,food orders and check everything its set up for service .Also I'm AKC(Area Kitchen Champion)This role it's to check the kitchen in different pubs with Health & Safety standards of Greeneking .
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
More training and self motivation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My programme was very interesting .
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good and organise
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider help me with every difficult problem. Explain me everything with every problem.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
After training, I learned some experience
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes.We have very good communicator call Kingdom.
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
Very good company. they take care of the employee and allow him to develop and improve his skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Don't hesitate to work