Civil engineer at Mace Group

Top Employer
London, UK
Degree Apprenticeship
March 2020

In my day to day role. I look after packages, review what’s been installed on site and record the information. Meetings on problems and over plans on what’s happening in the future. Observing reses of the utility cupboards and bathroom pods.

Yes I’ve learnt loads of new skills. Aswell as existing skills

A lot I’m enjoying it a lot.

Very well organised. I know what I’m doing daily and if I don’t it’s easy for me to understand.. from my colleagues

A lot

If I need help they give me help when I need it

Well at the moment I’m not doing enough engineering in my job at work.

Yes there’s loads of training to do

9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?

The jobs I can be involved in are major and very good to learn from for my degree and construction. People I work with and work for have a lot of experience and skills to cos true ion, that I can learn from. Also the benefits are very good.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?

Be confident and try your hardest to be successful and helpful to the business. Showing that your good for the role and egar to learn other roles and skills in construction and the business