1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In my day to day role. I look after packages, review what’s been installed on site and record the information. Meetings on problems and over plans on what’s happening in the future. Observing reses of the utility cupboards and bathroom pods.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I’ve learnt loads of new skills. Aswell as existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot I’m enjoying it a lot.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. I know what I’m doing daily and if I don’t it’s easy for me to understand.. from my colleagues
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
If I need help they give me help when I need it
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Well at the moment I’m not doing enough engineering in my job at work.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there’s loads of training to do
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
The jobs I can be involved in are major and very good to learn from for my degree and construction. People I work with and work for have a lot of experience and skills to cos true ion, that I can learn from. Also the benefits are very good.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
Be confident and try your hardest to be successful and helpful to the business. Showing that your good for the role and egar to learn other roles and skills in construction and the business
More from Mace GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!