1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I want to do the engineering in tfl because in that I can go further better and better in higher education and plus earning good money aswell. I did level 3 IT Software btec in Newham college and I'm looking forward to achieve the higher goal in my life.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I haven't started the job yet in working as a tfl member but I hope so I will do my best to get more skills and be happy to work further on.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend?
Because in this you can achieve so much physically that you can get good position.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London?
Good customer services.