Non bio engineering at Transport for London

Degree Apprenticeship
March 2020

Connect with Transport for London

9.4/10

I want to do the engineering in tfl because in that I can go further better and better in higher education and plus earning good money aswell. I did level 3 IT Software btec in Newham college and I'm looking forward to achieve the higher goal in my life.

I haven't started the job yet in working as a tfl member but I hope so I will do my best to get more skills and be happy to work further on.

9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend?

Because in this you can achieve so much physically that you can get good position.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London?

Good customer services.