Project Controls Apprentice at Transport for London

Top Employer
March 2020

Connect with Transport for London

8.4/10

Monitoring project progress and costs to report on periodically.

Learnt how to use Primavera P6, Microsoft office and developed my communication and reporting skills.

Very much so. I get to learn from project professionals everyday and gain valuable experience on multi-million pound programmes.

Not that well to begin with. There is no layout of what we need to learn in each placement - we only learn on work that is available.

As much support as I need.

As much as I need provided that it is justified.

Very well - it helps me understand the theory behind all the practical work that is being done on site and in a project office.

Nothing - there are social clubs that I can sign up to through the company's home page.

9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend?

Very supportive people with expert knowledge in their fields who share their knowledge willingly.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London?

Read the behaviours and values of the company before applying and answering the situational questions.