Quality Assurance Apprentice at The Big Word

Leeds
March 2020

My role at thebigword is to manage and administrate the quality assurance on multiple accounts for thebigword. This includes quality assessments, results handing and administrative tasks. I also help with delegating tasks to other members of staff.

Yes! absolutely. I have learnt a lot from working here and my skills have developed so much and i have learnt so many new ones and i still am every single day.

I enjoy doing my apprenticeship because Babington help me out massively and i can trust them to be there whenever i need support.

I would say my programme is fairly structured. After i was allocated a new tutor we have managed to work together to get back on track and work with each other to know where i am at and my gap analysis is.

My employer helps me out a lot, we have monthly apprentice meetings to talk about that specifically, My line manager always gives me as much time as i need to, to complete tasks.

I receive a lot of support, we have regular communication with each other and she is always there to help out when needed.

I think that it helps because i get to understand the skills that i am learning and what it is setting me up for. When i do my tasks every month my provider will always make me understand why i am doing it and what it will help me achieve.

Sometimes but not many.

9a. Would you recommend The Big Word to a friend?

I would recommenced this company because there are so many opportunities within the company.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Big Word?

Be yourself, express your self and understand what the company does and what it wants to achieve before applying.