1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
Overall my experience involved talking to young apprentices and getting more information on how the programme works. What the company does and it’s basics.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
Learnt strong communication and interaction skills and also how to present yourself
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
I loved my work experience as it was full of knowledge and great chsnces
4. How well organised was your work experience?
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
9a. Would you recommend M&G to a friend?
It is very helpful and a great company to start off a career path in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G?
Know the basics of the company and why you decide to for for it. Be sure
More from M&GMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!