Warehouse Team Manager at Gist Ltd

Hemel Hempstead
March 2020

Connect with Gist Ltd

6.4/10

Running shifts in the warehouse, ensuring the safety of the team and maintaining the work levels of all individuals. Planning ahead for the following shifts and ensuring our customers requirements are met.

MY communication skills have come a long way since the start of the course and I'm better at time management.

I enjoy the workshops very much as having a ands on experience led by knowledgeable people has helped with my understanding.

Very well

From a planning point of view my company have helped with a lot. when it comes to coursework it's been largely self lead.

A fair amount. my skills coach has been useful to a certain extent but the constant changed to their online portal have been pretty disruptive. especially when they haven't been explained to the learners.

I find it easier to have the more challenging conversations now and put my opinion across better to not only the team but also my superiors.

Very few and far between

9a. Would you recommend Gist Ltd to a friend?

the politics of working in this industry outway the positives from it.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gist Ltd?

It's a good company from a lot of view points but be prepared to "play the game" if you would like progression.