1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Dispatch vehicle, taking of phone calls, collating the loads for the drivers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved my communication skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy the workshops and mixing with people from other depots
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Workshops are very well run. Getting information outside of the workshop isn't easy
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Been well supported by my employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Get well supported during the workshops however not very well with my skills coach
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It has helped me improve some of my skills
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Gist Ltd to a friend?
Good company to work for however if they was doing an apprenticeship I wouldn't use QA
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gist Ltd?
I wouldn't give any tips, just be honest and be yourself for the interviews. Make sure you know something about Gist in the interview process