- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
My role within Savers is Sales Assistant. I carry out a variety of tasks during the day this can include working on the till, facing up stock to keep the store looking at its best, helping customers at all times when needed as providing excellent customer service is essential.
I feel I have developed skills such as communication skills more confidently. I have also developed more on organisation skills too.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this apprenticeship programme, the apprenticeship team have been really supportive especially my assessor.
The apprenticeship programme is really well organised and structured which is really good as it makes you feel at ease. My assessor was always there for me if ever I had any questions.
The management team at the store I work at have been brilliant, very supportive and encouraging and optimistic throughout.
My assessor has been absolutely brilliant with me throughout my apprenticeship. She is really helpful and supportive. She has believed in me the whole way through. I can’t thank her enough for all her support.
My assessor has believed in me from day 1 which therefore my confidence has grown within store throughout this apprenticeship.
Everyone gets on with everyone in our team. We support a charity called Marie Curie and occasionally on a weekend we will try and raise extra money to support them.
At the store I work at the management team are really supportive. The apprenticeship programme is really well organised and structured too.
For anyone who is applying to work as a Savers Apprentice I would definitely recommend it! Try and be as confident as you can within your application process.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
FMCG & Retail