1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Worse course by a million miles. Job wise I do service work.on the field and.the job itself is fine
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Iv learnt skills on.the field but abolsutely nothing from the apprenticeship
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Absolutely awful. I should have been finished four.months ago but I am still waiting Iv had multiple coaches who know nothing about what Iv learnt and had to talk to a manager before anybody did there job
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer was fantastic
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Little but what was little we may aswrll have not had any.help
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
I would recommend virgin media but I would NEVER refer anyone to gka
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
Apply for on the.job training not an apprenticeship