1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Going around with an engineer, learning what he does
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is quite enjoyable
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not well structured at all
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They eventually came through for us when the college failed to deliver what they should have
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
They are pursuing getting us apprentices our qualifications which are being withheld from us
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It only helps with learning about the statutory regulations
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, however I choose not to participate
9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend?
They are a good company who look after their employees with great pay and benefits, aswell as support
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London?
Make sure you pick the right apprenticeship