1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managing all HR related issues with team members Dealing with finance for residents
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I really enjoyed my course because it has so much valuable information about managing people and dealing with difficult situation and I feel more confident when I speak to my team members
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to better their management skill
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We had a few problems with the tutor, however one was amazing and helped a lot along the course. He was very positive and supportive.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel more confident and I feel I have more knowledge and I am able to deliver a better quality service as a manager, more structured and constructive.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Sunrise Senior Living to a friend?
They a good training provider
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sunrise Senior Living?
always keep in touch with the tutor and don't be afraid to ask questions.