Business Office Coordinator at Sunrise Senior Living

Birmingham
March 2020

7.6/10

Managing all HR related issues with team members Dealing with finance for residents

I really enjoyed my course because it has so much valuable information about managing people and dealing with difficult situation and I feel more confident when I speak to my team members

I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to better their management skill

We had a few problems with the tutor, however one was amazing and helped a lot along the course. He was very positive and supportive.

None

A lot

I feel more confident and I feel I have more knowledge and I am able to deliver a better quality service as a manager, more structured and constructive.

9a. Would you recommend Sunrise Senior Living to a friend?

They a good training provider

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sunrise Senior Living?

always keep in touch with the tutor and don't be afraid to ask questions.