1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Store Manager responsible for managing all aspects of a food retail store.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Dependant upon where the support was coming from. Apprenticeship team very supportive. Line Management did not always have full and clear understanding of what I was undertaking so this aspect could be improved to develop support.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Greater understanding of Leadership and wider business structure and context.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Good business to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Be prepared to work hard but very rewarding.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!