1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day-to-day basis, I take minutes at client meetings and contribute to trackers and programmes for my assigned project.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my time management skills by completing tasks which I have been set to tight deadlines. I have developed my use of Microsoft Excel through making project programmes and trackers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my apprenticeship programme as I am able to learn something new everyday as no two days are the same.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprenticeship programme is organised and structured well as there is a good balance between training programmes, university study days and being able to get on with work.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer supports me well by providing training programmes which allows me to develop my knowledge and gain more confidence. My employer encourages weekly reviews which allow me to see the areas which I am developing well in and the areas which I might need to develop in.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider provides support through tutors and supportive forum and teams which I can easily access.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My qualification would help me to perform better in my role as I would be able to apply what I am learning through my qualification to my day-to-day job role.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes - my employer provides different social and networking events which allows stakeholders both internally and externally to get to know each other better.
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
I would recommend Mace group to a friend as they are a provider which supports you and encourages you to exceed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
During an interview with Mace make sure you are confident and understand who Mace are and what they do. Make sure you able are to talk confidently about past experiences and opportunities and what you have learned and developed through them. Link your experiences and opportunities with the job role you are applying for i.e. through developed skills and knowledge.
More from Mace GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!