Trainee business advisor at BDO

Top Employer
Ipswich
February 2020

Connect with BDO

I prepare accounts using the information provided by the client.

I have developed my analytical skills and my problem solving skills because balances often do not agree, so i have to go back and find out why and how to fix it

I enjoy doing the accounts preparation and the atmosphere in the office is good

I go to college every couple of weeks, it varies depending on when courses are running so it structured well

I receive a lot of support working in the office day-to-day because everyone is always happy to help.

The tutors are generally quite helpful at college, i have access to online resources from training provider and they offer a support line if you want to contact one of the tutors for help.

It has helped me massively, especially at the start as i had no previous accounting knowledge

Yes there is a football team and networking events

9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?

good working environment and i enjoy what i do on the most part

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?

Make sure you are honest and have a good positive attitude