1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I prepare accounts using the information provided by the client.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my analytical skills and my problem solving skills because balances often do not agree, so i have to go back and find out why and how to fix it
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy doing the accounts preparation and the atmosphere in the office is good
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I go to college every couple of weeks, it varies depending on when courses are running so it structured well
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support working in the office day-to-day because everyone is always happy to help.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The tutors are generally quite helpful at college, i have access to online resources from training provider and they offer a support line if you want to contact one of the tutors for help.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It has helped me massively, especially at the start as i had no previous accounting knowledge
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there is a football team and networking events
9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
good working environment and i enjoy what i do on the most part
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
Make sure you are honest and have a good positive attitude
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!