1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Within my job role, I manage the cost plans for a project, catching the change that may occur. We send orders out to sub-contractors whilst managing the clients changes for the project.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have increased my learning and skills of Excel. I have learnt about different types f contracts within the construction industry. I have developed my time management and organisation skills, be able to complete all my work to high standards to meet deadlines.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very organised and structured in away to promote our learning
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There are lots of support systems in place from our employer to be accessed if needed. They are always checking our understanding.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
my degree is very supported from my tutors and their support systems.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The qualification has allowed me to be more organised with my work load and complete all work to deadlines.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?
I would recommend Mace to a friend, because they are a very supportive employer that want to help you do as well as you can, there is a good support system and enough work to challenge you but also feel a sense of achievement.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?
I would tell others to always ask for help and that there is no silly questions
More from Mace GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!