commercial apprentice at Mace Group

Top Employer
Degree Apprenticeship
February 2020

9.5/10

Within my job role, I manage the cost plans for a project, catching the change that may occur. We send orders out to sub-contractors whilst managing the clients changes for the project.

I have increased my learning and skills of Excel. I have learnt about different types f contracts within the construction industry. I have developed my time management and organisation skills, be able to complete all my work to high standards to meet deadlines.

I really enjoy my programme.

The programme is very organised and structured in away to promote our learning

There are lots of support systems in place from our employer to be accessed if needed. They are always checking our understanding.

my degree is very supported from my tutors and their support systems.

The qualification has allowed me to be more organised with my work load and complete all work to deadlines.

9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend?

I would recommend Mace to a friend, because they are a very supportive employer that want to help you do as well as you can, there is a good support system and enough work to challenge you but also feel a sense of achievement.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group?

I would tell others to always ask for help and that there is no silly questions