Collections Operations Administrator at Together

Stockport, UK
February 2020

8.6/10

My role was to ensure operational efficiency throughout the department via projects and working with colleagues. I had to do a vast amount of administration work and help colleagues wherever I can.

I think I owe most things I have learnt to the apprenticeship scheme, I have been given the opportunity to develop myself through workshops, training and on the job learning.

The support I was given from my colleagues was probably what I enjoyed the most, It great getting the support to propel my career forward.

I was always given the opportunity to complete work set and was left with the responsibility to manage my apprenticeship and work myself.

I was always given support throughout the program from a number of colleagues and was never left stuck with anything.

The support at the start of the apprenticeship wasn't as much as I expected but near to the end the support was great!

It gave me knowledge to be able to tackle any situation and take my role by storm

Yeah we have two football teams, we also have running, yoga clubs on dinner and we also have teams that take part in charity events and more.

9a. Would you recommend Together to a friend?

Great place to excel and propel you career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Together?

Confidence in your interviews.