1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role was to ensure operational efficiency throughout the department via projects and working with colleagues. I had to do a vast amount of administration work and help colleagues wherever I can.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I think I owe most things I have learnt to the apprenticeship scheme, I have been given the opportunity to develop myself through workshops, training and on the job learning.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The support I was given from my colleagues was probably what I enjoyed the most, It great getting the support to propel my career forward.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I was always given the opportunity to complete work set and was left with the responsibility to manage my apprenticeship and work myself.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was always given support throughout the program from a number of colleagues and was never left stuck with anything.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The support at the start of the apprenticeship wasn't as much as I expected but near to the end the support was great!
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It gave me knowledge to be able to tackle any situation and take my role by storm
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yeah we have two football teams, we also have running, yoga clubs on dinner and we also have teams that take part in charity events and more.
9a. Would you recommend Together to a friend?
Great place to excel and propel you career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Together?
Confidence in your interviews.