1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work alongside a team of people on different projects my day to day role varies greatly but have spent time building wireframes for digital solutions and writing reports on project findings.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
There is lots of training opportunities available and you're supported in learning new skills while you work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We work for 6 weeks and then go to college for a week to learn and test for a module of our degree. We can also dedicate 20% of our time at work to studying for our degree
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The training isn't always relevant to the day to day job I'm doing, however, depends on the project/ role at the time
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes loads of socials (with free drinks) - makes up for not going to uni. There are also clubs and sports to get involved in. There are also lots of networking opportunities for people your grade and higher grades.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend?
Get work experience whilst learning a degree
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte?
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!