1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
daily tasks journals operational tasks projects month end journals balance sheet recs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yeah I have learnt how finance works and becoming an accountant
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
a lot as I enjoy learning and developing my knowledge
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very well structured took over 3 months to speak to a talent coach and limits when I can complete my exams
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot of support let me go to my classes
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
dont needmuch support tbh I am pretty independent
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
it helps build my blocks
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes but I dont do any other my finance dept
9a. Would you recommend Marks & Spencer to a friend?
because they are good employer and have supported myself
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Marks & Spencer?