- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend CBRE to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CBRE?
I am in the office agency team and i work on both the acquisition and the landlord side. I help by arranging viewings and supporting the process of securing a lease.
I have learnt to work both independently and part of a team. My confidence has also grown greatly dealing with new people on a day to day basis. I have also learnt a large amount about report writing and this is continuing to develop.
Very much so
Very well organised with a clear route to passing my degree and the APC process.
I receive a large amount of support with the 'Next Generation Team' proving me with a great amount of support whenever i am in need of help.
A large amount and can get in contact with them whenever with a quick response.
Great, this is highly dependent on the current topics though
Yes, many social events and apprenticeship socials to get involved with
Great way of securing a degree with a different approach to university
Get a large amount of work experience and be yourself as they are focusing largely on your personality!
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)