Rating

8.2/10
  • 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
  • I am in the office agency team and i work on both the acquisition and the landlord side. I help by arranging viewings and supporting the process of securing a lease.

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • I have learnt to work both independently and part of a team. My confidence has also grown greatly dealing with new people on a day to day basis. I have also learnt a large amount about report writing and this is continuing to develop.

• 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
  • Very much so

• 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
  • Very well organised with a clear route to passing my degree and the APC process.

• 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
  • I receive a large amount of support with the 'Next Generation Team' proving me with a great amount of support whenever i am in need of help.

• 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
  • A large amount and can get in contact with them whenever with a quick response.

• 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
  • Great, this is highly dependent on the current topics though

• 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
  • Yes, many social events and apprenticeship socials to get involved with

• 9a. Would you recommend CBRE to a friend?

• 9b. Why?
  • Great way of securing a degree with a different approach to university

• 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CBRE?
  • Get a large amount of work experience and be yourself as they are focusing largely on your personality!

Details

Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)

Birmingham