- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail?
its a great company and has a huge amount of benefits
Work to the best of your ability
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Engineering & Manufacturing