1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Civil Engineering. Drainage design
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Both. I am still learnng a new skills but also I have already 4 years od experiance
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am very enjoy it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very good organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When I need something I can ask for a support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I think that it is excellent for my role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend HOP Consulting to a friend?
It is very good organised company with interesting people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HOP Consulting?