1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Store manager of a busy coop store. Manage a team to ensure the safety and compliance and to provide a excellent shopping experience for the customer
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes- different management styles and different management tools
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the course because I know i will be able to use the tools to better myself going forward
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As we are the first level 4 colleagues to go through apprenticeship for the coop, it feels a little disorganised at times when it comes to training courses
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
additional hours allocated each week for me to be able to focus on my course
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Monthly visits are regular feedback
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
A lot as it gives my different ways to approach a situation.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Good to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Understand the coop ethics
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!