- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend CBRE to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CBRE?
My role on a day-to-day basis involves completing on-going tasks and data management for my team and also carrying out any ad hoc tasks gicen to me by members of the team.
Enjoying the job lifestyle here at CBRE, a great place to work
Organised well - different options available and journey in the company is well structured.
Good amount of support - very helpful and relaxed regarding study days etc and telephone calls with AOO and Line manager are helpful.
Good amount of support.
Courses and modules are relevant to the business sector I am working in.
There are numerous networking and social events to choose from on a regular basis.
Good and supportive company where training to become a qualified surveyor is the best in the business.
Show your passion for the industry and be honest.
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)