1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Speaking to brokers. Negotiation. Underwriting.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes -Relationship management. Negotiation skills. Professional Qualifications through the CII.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so. It's very challenging but also very rewarding and I feel like I am contributing.
4. How valued do you feel by Aviva?
Very. We are given lots of recognition and opportunities to get involved in other projects.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's getting better. I was the first intake and there wasn't much of a structure for when I first joined. There was an overall framework of what I had to do in each year, but not much guidance on how to get there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support. Manager and team and very supportive and I get study leave days and days off for exams where required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good starting salary and progression each year. More than covers travel costs and living costs although I like at home
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many. We do get 3 days volunteerring leave a year though but no sports or leisure clubs as such.
9a. Would you recommend Aviva to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good place to work. Good people and lots of opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aviva? *
Go for it. Take every opportunity that comes your way and network as much as possible
More from AvivaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!