- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend CBRE to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CBRE?
My first rotation around CBRE is in property management. On a day to day basis I could be on site carrying out an inspection or in the office reviewing rents and service charges, no day is ever the same.
Since starting I have become more 'workplace' confident, this has enabled me to gain experience with clients and tenants on a daily basis. My computer skills have also developed as a result of property management.
The program is great, its also amazing to have a HR team who are so supportive and listen to you whenever there is a problem.
As already mentioned the program is very well structured due to the NextGen team being so involve with us all.
Lots! The team also put on extra learning sessions where we cover subjects such as leadership and communication skills, which is very handy to learn when you're fresh out of A-Levels.
The university is very flexible and you are able to get in contact will fellow students and tutors quickly, meaning you're never alone. The program structure guides you through the degree and I would say it is very simple to understand, due to the how the tutors teach.
The degree supports the apprenticeship program to a T. Every module of the degree helps with the everyday roles at CBRE.
There are many networking events and apprentice get togethers in the city, so you never miss out on the social aspect. CBRE offers so many sports teams to get involve with too.
Because the company welcomes you with open arms and makes you feel at home.
Be yourself, show passion and do your research.
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)