- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend CBRE to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CBRE?
I currently work in the Industrial Agency team, this involves disposals and acquisitions of industrial property across the north west. My tasks include taking enquiries, conducting viewings, and negotiating deals.
I have consolidated my interaction skills and have gained a lot of confidence in that area.
I throughly enjoy work everyday, it is challenging and interesting
The programme is well structured and I have avenues where I can receive help should it be necessary.
My employer offers me complete support and I know where I can go to seek it out.
UCEM are very active in providing support for their students.
The course is relevant to my day to day work and offers me good knowledge. This improved understanding gives you confidence to perform better.
I have attended many events from my time at CBRE, including; 5 a side football, quiz nights and other networking events.
From my experiences at CBRE, I would wholly recommend the apprenticeship course to anyone that was thinking about it. Working with market leading professionals allows personal progression to be amplified.
Be yourself and show your personality.
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)