1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supporting people with Dementia and disabilities to live a fulfilled life.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more knowledge about my job role and have increased my abilities in Maths and English.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed my learning.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My Tutor structures my learning to support my learning style.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive with my qualification.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive all of the support I require. I can get in touch with my Tutor at any time and she will help me.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel that it helps as I have developed new knowledge and I am being trained with more responsibility.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I attend training outside of the work environment. This is a chance to network with other people.
9a. Would you recommend Hurst Lane LTD to a friend?
My Tutor is very supportive and helps me to achieve to my best potential. She gives me the confidence to believe in my own abilities and is helping me to develop towards my future aims.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hurst Lane LTD?
Always keep in touch with your Tutor. They are a valuable resource when completing a qualification.