Care Assistant at Hurst Lane LTD

Twyford, Berkshire
February 2020

Supporting people with Dementia and disabilities to live a fulfilled life.

I have learnt more knowledge about my job role and have increased my abilities in Maths and English.

I have really enjoyed my learning.

My Tutor structures my learning to support my learning style.

My employer is very supportive with my qualification.

I receive all of the support I require. I can get in touch with my Tutor at any time and she will help me.

I feel that it helps as I have developed new knowledge and I am being trained with more responsibility.

I attend training outside of the work environment. This is a chance to network with other people.

9a. Would you recommend Hurst Lane LTD to a friend?

My Tutor is very supportive and helps me to achieve to my best potential. She gives me the confidence to believe in my own abilities and is helping me to develop towards my future aims.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hurst Lane LTD?

Always keep in touch with your Tutor. They are a valuable resource when completing a qualification.