1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supplying electricity to customers or businesses, taking off customers or re routing power conductors underground as technology modernises
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt a lot about my role and others who we work with, this is helpful for me because I am already used to a work environment for the role I am training to be
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organised enough for me to enjoy it and understand what is going on
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Enough to keep me in the company
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Enough to keep me in the company and enough to encourage me to keep going and get better, it’s very good to be fair
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps 100%
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Because it it is encouraging and is easy to understand
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
If you want to learn, you’ll learn, if you don’t take it seriously you’ll be punishing yourself
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!