Degree Apprentice-EHS at Siemens

Euston
Degree Apprenticeship
January 2020

Connect with Siemens

I attend the office 2 times a week, with the rest of the week sees me at Uni three times a week. At the office, I work on projects allocated to me from my line manager, which includes updating certain systems in the company

Yes, I have learnt how to use certain systems, and understand how the company works

I enjoy it a lot, as I study at Uni, and that knowledge that I gain, helps me out the office.

Imagine yourself working at Siemens

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 20 roles at Siemens

Very well organized, as my teaching timetable is set out months ahead, which allows me to plan my work and time effectively.

I receive a lot of support, as if I need time to study for upcoming exams, my line manager allows me time to study in the office, which is really helpful.

A lot of support, as my manager has created a spreadsheet that links my teaching timetable, to work that the company carries out.

Helps me a lot, as it gives me a better insight into the topics that I am learning about. It also gives me knowledge that I can take with me when working on projects.

As I have started just recently and just started to settle in, I haven't been apart of any groups.

9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend?

Its a very exciting opportunity, and the company gives me a lot of support in the office, and at Uni

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens?

When applying, express your interest in the company and say why you would be a good fit for the company