1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, understand better how projects, production and business as whole operates as i am currently study Operations Management and schort course in Project Management. Brainstorming, decision-making and problem solving including KPI are one of the key things i have learnt and looking forward to sharibg with global regions as i am from South Africa.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
In a way that i just want to broadern myself and get to learn and share ideas on how a business operation because the aim is to grow and motivate the youth that anything is possible. I am positive in everything i do and i make sure i dedicate myself
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised and it is exploses you in time management and role and responsibilities you have as an individual in a work place. It humbles into during great.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I report to 3 group learders who motives me because they can see potential in me and also, i receive support from the ex Vice President of Toyota Boshoku to keep going as he always says that i am a go getter.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Excellent support indeed because anything anywhere when i need support, he is there to support. He clerifies everything in a way that i understand
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel so happy and all i just want is to go further and get to be challenged and broadern up throughout the world
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There is a QCC which is besically based on Quality and i have made it to 3 last year and also, Quality and Anzen + 5S training which requires you to write tests
9a. Would you recommend Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK to a friend?
Because you get full support from employees, good experience and it will not be easy for a people from outside companies to actually see you are not a full employee, you are like one of them. Toyota Manufacturing is also good at giving back to the community and broarden people globally
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK?
They must be dedicated , show employees at Toyota Manufacturing that they are hungry for an employment and that they can do it. Information sharing and time management and brainstorming are the key things