1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It involves me doing the cosmetic delivery. Helping customers whenever and with whatever they need.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Definitely gained better customer service skills and multitasking skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it everyday
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Relatively organised. We all know what we are doing and when things need to be done.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Massive support. I get along with my manager and my team very well
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Loads of support from team members in the management & loads of support from my assessor.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel like my qualification is doing well for my roll
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
I have already recommended a friend & they have got the job. I genuinely believe that superdrug is a good place to work and it is friendly and ables you to get good skills for work in the future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
To go in with an open mind.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!